In this assignment I had to create a cartoon with the stuff that I have learned in the chapter. Here it is! First the Gif Format then the PNG. First I made the borders with the Rectangle Tool. Then I made wheels then the guys body. Then I copied it and edited his face. Then made the girl saying hey and then copied the main guy on the bike again. I couldn't hide bis wheel so i decided to set him to the back layer and put a block of white over his tire. This made it so that i could have him off centered and make him go AHH! before he hit the wall. Simple and funny for some but I am not that funny so this was perfect. My screen shot is at the bottom of the page to show my layers.
Monday, September 17, 2007
Module 2 Assignment 6
Module 2 Assignment 6 Blog Photo Album
In this assignment I had to create a cartoon with the stuff that I have learned in the chapter. Here it is! First the Gif Format then the PNG. First I made the borders with the Rectangle Tool. Then I made wheels then the guys body. Then I copied it and edited his face. Then made the girl saying hey and then copied the main guy on the bike again. I couldn't hide bis wheel so i decided to set him to the back layer and put a block of white over his tire. This made it so that i could have him off centered and make him go AHH! before he hit the wall. Simple and funny for some but I am not that funny so this was perfect. My screen shot is at the bottom of the page to show my layers.

In this assignment I had to create a cartoon with the stuff that I have learned in the chapter. Here it is! First the Gif Format then the PNG. First I made the borders with the Rectangle Tool. Then I made wheels then the guys body. Then I copied it and edited his face. Then made the girl saying hey and then copied the main guy on the bike again. I couldn't hide bis wheel so i decided to set him to the back layer and put a block of white over his tire. This made it so that i could have him off centered and make him go AHH! before he hit the wall. Simple and funny for some but I am not that funny so this was perfect. My screen shot is at the bottom of the page to show my layers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment