Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Module 3 assignment 1

Module 3 assignment 1 Blog Photo Album

In the first exercise we were supposed to take a picture and color it. I picked This image because I always saw a little bit of playfulness as Stewie the baby portrayed does. I took the tiny image that I have had for years and modified it to be color and reflect the color of the "broccoli".


Original:

Redo:



For exercise two I picked this image that I took a few years ago and decided to modify it to show that you do not know what is on the other side. I really saw this image as one that I could not decipher. I wanted to know what was in the mirror. I do not know what is in the mirror but I wanted to get an idea. I highlighted the lines after I sharpened the image. I also changed the background to make it more of a glow. I really cannot decipher what is there but thats what makes it interesting to me. It is a mystery that I find interesting. The only significance of the red border within the image is to highlight where the idea of the image is. I also did it to practice drawing.


Original:

Redo:

No comments: