Monday, October 22, 2007

Module 4 assignment 1

Module 4 assignment 1 Blog Photo Album

My gif animations:

The first one is for assignment one, I just decided to make a stupid thing with a cat that says the cat is out of the bag, just because I wanted to use cats in some way and its a phrase that can be used in many ways. Below is the Assignment 3 Screenshot.

My animated GIF:


My Screenshot:



The second assignment is a light bulb add its simple but gets the point across. I made the lights flash and I originally had smiley faces in there too but it just seemed like it was too much. I think I would add more to the background if it was a real add for a site but for this I decided that it was a good start and I can use it as a mock up if I want.
Below is the Assignment 3 Screenshot.



My Screenshot:




No comments: