Heres the two websites that I made:
Century 22
The first project I did was the website for Century 22. I took decided that green went well with the background picture I chose so I added green with white to make a nice balance. I then decided to do the fonts mostly in script to make it look more professional. I know that you really are only supposed to use clear and concise fonts so for the navigation u made the second one in regular font. My logo is a house that says cent 22. I cited the image at the bottom of this page.
Century 22 PNG:
Century 22 GIF:
Fireworks GIF:
Citation:
house.jpg (2005).21.03 KB. House. Retrieved October 13, 2007, http://www.cix.co.uk/~archaeology/hampstead-heath/kenwood/house.jpg
petz123.com:
The first thing that I did was create the T- shirt I used the funny picture of a dog. I figured that it would be a great graphic logo. I then made the page, seen below with the dog as the main image with simple links on the top. I decided I wanted the logo to be the side so I did it that way. I made the text go downwards and I also then added a few more pictures including a horse and cute cats.
T-shirt:
PNG:
GIF:
horse-beach.jpg (2004). 42 KB. House. Retrieved October 14, 2007,http://www.hedweb.com/animimag/horse-beach.jpg
cat_cute.jpg (2002). 187KB. House. Retrieved October 14, 2007,http://www.sunna.info/souwar/data/media/36/cat_cute.jpg
willard_is_so_cute72.jpg (2006). 28.5 KB. House. Retrieved October 14, 2007,http://ggth.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/willard_is_so_cute72.jpg
No comments:
Post a Comment